UNES Management invites suitably qualified persons to apply and competitively fill the following vacant position:
Coordinator, Marketing and Communication
Ref: UNES/MC/ 10/15
3 Yrs Contract
The Coordinator, Marketing and Communication shall report to the Manager, Strategy Delivery and Coordination
Job Summary: The Officer shall support the business by planning, developing, and implementing a comprehensive and innovative marketing and communication programmes aimed at increasing the awareness and demand of the UON/UNES Products and Services.
Duties and Responsibilities The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing UNES Marketing and Communication Strategies in line with the company objectives
- Developing marketing plans for different business units.
- Monitoring, evaluation and implementation of the marketing plans and strategies by the business units.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Conduct Marketing Research and Survey
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- A Bachelors Degree in Marketing Management or equivalent
- 3 years work experience in marketing/advertising/public relations
- Proven expertise in developing and implementing marketing strategies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to design, edit and proofread to produce quality marketing materials.
- Good report-writing skills with the ability to compose creative, concise directed copy, which is both informative and accurate.
- Ability to interpret trends, define problems, conceptualize solutions and convert to practical applications.
- Proven ability to make presentations to small and large groups.
- Minimum of C + in KCSE
How to Apply
- Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (CLICK HERE to download).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number on the Envelope.