Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job at UNICEF
UNICEF works in 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop detailed GAVI HSS implementation plans
- Implement activities under objective 4 of the HSS proposal
- Monitor implementation of planned interventions outlined in the HSS work plans
- Ensure Completion of Monitoring Framework as outlined in the GAVI guidelines
- Contribute to the HSS program reporting
- Participate and contribute to EPI program monitoring and evaluation working group plans of actions
- Undertake any other activity assigned by MOH EPI manager and UNICEF.
Requirements for the Monitoring & Evaluation Officer Job
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in
- A first University Degree in a relevant field combined with 2 additional years of professional experience may be accepted in lieu of an Advanced University Degree.
- A minimum of [insert years] of relevant professional experience in
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Apply online through https://unjobs.org/vacancies/1492124704791 before 27th April 2017.