Union Administrator job vacancy at KMPDU-September 2015
The Kenya Medical Practitioners Pharmacists & Dentists Union (KMPDU) is a registered trade union No. TU/158 under the Labour Relations Act. No. 14 of 2007.
KMPDU is seeking a qualified and motivated individual for the position of Union Administrator.
The Administrator will report to the National Executive Council through the Secretary General.
Role and Purpose
1. To coordinate and ensure control of union activities
2. To implement the union’s objectives and policies
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Registration, recruitment, organization and mobilization of union members
2. Coordinate, record, keep and implement proceedings and outcomes of union meetings
3. Develop, review and implement union’s strategic plan.
4. Dissemination of official union communication to the members and the public.
5. Coordination of activities between the union and stakeholders in healthcare.
6. Coordination of office and management of other union staff.
7. Keeping and maintaining all financial information and records.
8. Other Duties as may be assigned by NEC
Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Business Administration or equivalent.
Minimum of 3 years of experience.
Information Technology is mandatory
KMPDU is an equal opportunity employer. Terms are competitive.
Email applications addressed to Secretary General of detailed CV and certificates [email protected].org can be sent by 18th September 2015. Applications can also be dropped at union offices at 5th Avenue House Ngong Road, Suite 7-14 or P.O Box 157 – KNH (00202)