Provide nursing services particularly in Maternal and Child Health and HIV care.
· Perform patient assessments and determination of presenting health care problems of clients.
· Work hand in hand with the clinical officers to implement patients Plan of Care.
· Review TB status for all patients
· Ensure that laboratory results are filed and communicated to the patients at all times
· Initiate and monitors patient’s adherence plan and ongoing health education.
· Consult with clinic team if patient not meeting the goals of treatment.
· Evaluate the treatment plan of patients on every clinic visit.
· Assesse the work environment for safety concerns and seeks out appropriate solutions.
· Ensure that patient records are well maintained in consultation with the clinician.
· Reports to the facility in charge and PACT ENEDELEZA MNCH Improvement Specialist
· Works in collaboration and guidance of the clinical improvement team.
- Diploma in Nursing
- Registration with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- NASCOP Certification in Provision of both adult and pediatric ART, and PMCT preferred
Experience & Skills:
· 1 – 3 years’ experience, 1 year of which should be within a busy HIV Comprehensive Care Centre and/or in the provision of PMTCT services
· Demonstrable knowledge of HIV/ART management, diagnosis and treatment procedures of conditions associated with HIV, adherence support and PMTCT service delivery.
How to Apply
Kindly send your application, cover letter and current CV with the names of three professional referees to [email protected] on or before 4th November, 2016 with subject: SITE NURSE Maryland Global Initiatives Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted