Advertisement for the Position of a Program Administrator
The University of Nairobi (UoN) HIV Capacity Building Fellowship is a five (5) year CDC funded program aimed at improving health outcomes by strengthening leadership and management of healthcare programs and in particular HIV/AIDS interventions.
- Maintain personnel, facilities, supplies and equipment records
- Draft and track all program memos and in particular procurements and advances.
- Ordering of supplies and liaising with suppliers.
- Keep inventories of facilities, supplies and equipment.
- Review of office running expense records.
- Administration of meetings and training sessions
- Liaise with relevant offices to facilitate contracts and grant management
- Keep the Program Manager informed of all decisions regarding personnel, procurement, supplies, facilities and equipment
- Secretary to the Program Management Committee (PMC)
- Ensure that all training/workshop materials are stored in a correct storage place and there is sufficient stock of workshop material available at all times
- Ensure that all logistics are running well for all training didactics and training forums and events
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Program Director and the Program Manager.
- A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree with postgraduate training in administration or project management.
- Minimum two (2) years of hands on donor funded projects administrative support experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipments
- Excellent Communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem solving skills
How to Apply
Write a cover letter applying for the position
- Attach a detailed curriculum vitae
- Include names and addresses of three professional referees
- Attach certified copies of educational and professional certificates and testimonials
- Applicants should state their current designations supported by a copy of their letter of appointment to their current grades.