University of Maryland NGO Data Manager Jobs in Kenya,Salary over Ksh100,000
The Data Manager will be responsible for handing data collected from University of Maryland’s supported health facilities and programs.
He/she will be based at the central office and will be responsible for data cleaning and entry, data analysis and development of databases to accommodate the program needs.
He/she will part of the Strategic Information team and report to the Strategic Information Advisor.
- Management of data from facilities including data cleaning, standardization and data entry into project database for reporting
- Development and updating of data collection tools
- Ensure that data systems are operational and updated
- Data reconstruction and computerization from source documents
- Development of databases for program supported activities as needed
- Data analysis
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports for dissemination to program teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, Public Health Informatics, Statistics or Mathematics.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with HIV data systems
- Good Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good analytical and presentation skills,
- Advanced Computer skills including advanced MS excel and MS Access
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiar with USG HIV-related donor reporting requirements
- More than 3 years of experience in handing health related health information systems.
- Skills in Database development
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above-mentioned qualifications, are requested to send their cover letter and resume to [email protected] indicating the position being applied for on the subject line of the email by 16th March 2018. Applicants are advised to include the position title “DATA MANAGER- KISII” as the subject.
The University of Maryland is an equal opportunity employer.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.