UNES/SA/07/17 (ONE POSITION)
Contract Duration: 3 Years
UNES Management invites suitably suitable persons to apply and competitively fill the following vacant positions:
The incumbent shall report to the Chief Manager Finance & Administration
The incumbent is responsible for providing technical support to achieve efficiency in the performance of accounting function
Duties for the Senior Accountant Job
- Preparation of Management Accounts and Annual Financial statements.
- Monitoring the Bank reconciliations and review of the monthly bank reconciliation reports
- Management of staff payroll payments and consultant payment.
- Ensure full compliance with Statutory and Regulatory Payments and Returns.
- Budget Preparation, monitoring and reporting.
- Overseeing the company’s Financial Accounting, Monitoring and Reporting
- Coordination of internal and external financial and systems audits
- Cash flow Management and Reporting
- Set targets, mentor, monitor and evaluate the performance of employees in the department
Senior Accountant Job Requirements
- Must possess a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting Option)Degree or equivalent
- At least six (6) years experience 3 of which must be at Accountant Level.
- Possess CPA(K) or equivalent and be a registered member of ICPAK
- Good working knowledge of the Kenyan Tax Laws.
- Posses relevant Computer and analytical skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Hands-on experience in preparation of financial statements and handling of external audits
- Masters Degree will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Applicants interested in the above positions should submit the following:
- Cover letter detailing why they want to be considered for the position applied, as well as current and expected gross salary.
- Detailed CV including at minimum:
- Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
- Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
- Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
- Names of 3 referees.
- Copies of ALL Academic and Professional Certificates and testimonials.
- Completed Personal Data Form (Download here).
- Indicate the Job Reference Number on the title of the email
Submit copies of all the documents required strictly via email before the close of business of July 21, 2017. Chief Manager, Finance & Administration UNES LIMITED P.O.BOX 68241-00200 NAIROBI [email protected] N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications. UNES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. PEOPLE WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY