University of Nairobi
Applicants are invited for the following position:-
Principal Deputy Director Security Services
Applicants be holders of Masters degree in relevant area from recognized University.
Be appropriately trained in the National Police Service or Kenya Defence Forces.
Must have five (5) years experience as Deputy Chief Security Officer in the University or have served as a Superintendant of Police in the National Police Service or in the rank of Major or above in the Kenya Defence Forces.
- They must have shown proven security management skills.
- Must be of high integrity and have ability to supervise staff.
- Be able to organize routine security operations and conduct thorough investigations into reported incidents.
- Must possess relevant computer, good communication and supervisory skills.
- Must be physically and mentally fit.
- Be at least at thirty five (35) years of age.
How to Apply
1. Applicants should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by a similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, advancement activities and testimonials.
2. Applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other Benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference code as shown in the advertisement.
3. Applications should be addressed to:-
R&T: The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section,
P.O Box 30197-00100
Please note that the University of Nairobi is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: August 7, 2015