Waiter Job at Arziki Restaurant University of Nairobi
UNES Waiters – Arziki Restaurant: UNES/ARZ/W/3/17 (– RE-ADVERTISEMENT)
Duration of contract: Three years
Responsibilities for the Waiter Job
Reporting to the Food and Beverage Supervisor, the incumbent shall be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Receiving customers and providing timely service of food and beverage
- Maximizing sales and achieving targets set by the supervisor
- Taking food and beverage orders and service of meals to customers.
- Providing product information to customers on menu items, cooking methods and ingredients making recommendations upon request
- Providing excellent customer service and reporting customer concerns/complaints to supervisors for action.
- Accounting for crockery and equipment used in the restaurant and outside catering services
- Bill settlement
Qualifications for theWaiter Job
- Certificate in food and beverage &sales from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years work experience as a waiter/waitress in a 3 or 4 star restaurant or hotel
- Good interpersonal and Communication skills
- Up selling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literate
- KCSE C-
- Ability to work under pressure& long hours.
How to Apply
Cover letter detailing why you want to be considered for the position, as well as current and expected gross salary.
Detailed CV including at minimum:
Biographical data including: Full names, current mailing address, current telephone contacts, email address
Employment history to date. Ensure that specific start and end dates are included.
Educational history to date, clearly detailing the program, certificate obtained, and completion date.
Names of 3 referees.
Copies of ALL academic and professional certificates and testimonials.
Completed Personal Data Form (Download HERE).
Indicate the Job Reference Number of the Envelope.
Submit copies of all the documents required strictly via email; cover letter, testimonials, detailed current CV highlighting qualifications and experience, Academic and professional certificates.
All applications shall reach the undersigned on or before March 31, 2017 Chief Manager, Finance & Administration UNES LIMITED P.O.BOX 68241-00200 NAIROBI
N/B: Only shortlisted applicants shall be contacted. UNES does not require any payment in order to process your applications.