The URC Quality & Performance Institute (QPI) is a division of URC which serves as an organizing force to bring together best practices, staff experience, partnerships, and documentation on improving health care at URC. URC is currently seeking for a Monitoring & Evaluation/Data Demand Information Use (DDIU) Manager, for an upcoming USAID/ Kenya- HIV Service Delivery Support Activity (HSDSA) Program.
The overall goal of this activity is to increase access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the ’90-90-90′ targets.
Qualified applicants can also send a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating present employer, and position, daytime telephone number, current salary, names and addresses of three work related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for submitting applications is 6th January, 2017.
- The DDIU Manager will drive the DDIU agenda of the grant
- Develop DDIU templates as needed by the M&E, Technical and County teams
- Work with project team, county-level partner management teams and facility level teams to institutionalize DDIU tools, training curricula and approaches.
- Work across results areas to incorporate data use activities at project, management, facility/services, and community/advocacy levels.
- Ensure DDIU Trend analysis are routinely / quarterly disseminated and encourage use of them at both country and LPTF levels
- Train LPTF staff and LPs in DDIU basic trend analysis /updating trends
- Synthesize reports of progress against the Log Frame indicators and targets.
- Routine analysis of program data in preparation for data summaries for research abstracts and manuscripts.
- Advanced Statistics Degree (minimum Masters) in Biostatistics, Statistics, Mathematics, Monitoring and Evaluation or relevant discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in medical statistical analysis, monitoring and evaluation systems in HIV programs (3 in managerial/supervisory)
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of USAID reporting requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here