The overall goal of this activity is to increase access and coverage for HIV prevention, care and treatment services towards achieving the ’90-90-90′ targets.
Qualified applicants can also send a cover letter and detailed curriculum vitae indicating present employer, and position, daytime telephone number, current salary, names and addresses of three work related referees to [email protected]
The closing date for submitting applications is 6th January, 2017.
- Provide healthcare Quality Improvement and support in at county, sub-county and facility levels
- Engage with the Ministry of Health sub county level health management teams and Local Implementing Partners to support quality improvement work in line with the Kenya HIV Quality Improvement Framework (KHQIF) and Kenya Quality Model for Health (KQMH)
- Develop and update materials for Quality Improvement trainings, learning sessions and coaching activities
- Conduct Quality Improvement training to regional Trainers of Trainers (TOTs) in selected sub-counties
- Train sub-county level health management teams to be quality improvement coaches.
- Mentor quality and work improvement teams at healthcare facilities
- Conduct routine healthcare facility audits on quality improvement
- Prepare monthly reports and updates.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Medicine, Public Health, Nursing or Pharmacy. Prior experience managing quality improvement/quality management systems and a Master’s in Public Health will be an added advantage
- Prior experience with practical improvement methodologies
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in teams
- Proficiency in data analysis and presentation
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and relevant MS Office applications
- Ability and willingness to travel in the field as and when required.
- Exceptional verbal, interpersonal and written communications skills.
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
- Excellent in MS Office applications.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here