Administrative Assistant Jobs at University Of Nairobi, Kenya
Applications are invited for the following positions
Administrative Assistant Grade CD In The Following Units:-
Principal’s Office, College Of Humanities & Social Sciences- 1
Confucius Insitute-1 POST AD/3/135/16- (CHSS)
Qualifications for Administrative Assistant Jobs in Kenya
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor’s (at least lower 2nd class Hons.) degree from a recognized university . They must be Computer literate.
- For applicants applying in the Institute of Confucius, applicants with basic skills in Chinese language and a working experience in a Chinese institute will have an added advantage.
- The successful candidate will be expected to service university committees among other duties.
How to Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement. Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
Codes CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CEES The Principal, College of Education & External Studies, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. Closing Date: Friday, April 8, 2016