Administrative Assistant Transformation, Performance Jobs at University Of Nairobi, Kenya
Management & Reforms Unit – 1 Post – AD/4/152/16 (R & T)
Administrative Assistant Job Description in Kenya
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor’s degree (at least Upper 2nd class Hons) from a recognized university and must be computer literate.
- They should have three (3) years’ experience in a busy office dealing with performance management and reforms. Those with
- Masters degree in related area will have an added advantage.
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving
details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations. They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement.
How to Apply
- Codes R&T The Deputy Registrar, Recruitment & Training Section, P.O Box 30197-00100 Nairobi CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CHS The Principal, College of Health Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CAVS The Principal, College of Agriculture & Veterinary Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CAE The Principal, College of Architecture & Engineering, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CBPS The Principal, College of Biological & Physical Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. SWA The Director, Students Welfare Authority P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi.