Senior Administration Assistant Jobs at University of Nairobi, Kenya
Applications are invited for the following positions
Grade EF, Principal’s Office,
College Of Humanities& Social Sciences- 1 POST AD/3/133/1- (CHSS)
Qualifications for Senior Admin Assistant Jobs in Kenya
- Applicants should be holders of a Bachelor’s (at least lower 2nd class Hons.) degree from a recognized university and CPS II or relevant professional or postgraduate qualification in management.
- They should also have at least three (3) years experience as Administrative Assistant Grade CD or equivalent position.
- They must be Computer literate.
- Applicants with a working experience of 3 years in an institution of higher learning will have an added advantage.
How to Apply
- Applicants for academic posts (AC) should forward ten (10) copies of their application letters accompanied by similar number of certified copies of certificates and C.Vs giving details of their qualifications, experience, research activities and publications they appear in.
- Applicants for non-academic posts (AD) should submit seven (7) of the above supporting documents and applications letter.
- In both cases, applications and related documents should be forwarded through the applicants’ heads of departments and applicants should state their current designations and salaries and other benefits attached to those designations.
- They should quote post reference codes as shown for each posts in the advertisement. Applications should be addressed as per the codes below:-
Codes CHSS The Principal, College of Humanities & Social Sciences, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. CEES The Principal, College of Education & External Studies, P.O Box 30197-00100, Nairobi. Closing Date: Friday, April 8, 2016