Job Title: Sales & Marketing Trainee
Reports to: Business Development Executive
Urban Entrepreneurs Sacco Limited (UES) is a members’ owned innovative and friendly financial services company registered under the CO-OPERATIVE ACT in accordance with the Laws of the Republic of Kenya, and was created to offer financial services in Kenya.
It renders these services from its base in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are looking for talented individuals that are open to a flexible desired career path that could lead to advancement in the sales department or in another department for the longer term
- To learn our market and how to proactively recruit new members to the Sacco
- Ultimate success will come from proven ability of nurturing repeat business and aggressively driving new business
- Sales trainees will complete a rigorous program to prepare highly motivated individuals to move into a field sales position
What it will entail
- No prior sales experience is necessary, and we will train individuals to learn a variety of skills regarding sales and marketing.
- Proven basic knowledge of marketing
- Learn on how to develop and manage productive working relationships with clients.
- Training on presentation of products and services to existing/potential customers and how to assist them in selecting those best suited to their needs
- Guidance on how to analyze any assigned territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organization.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Prepare and submit the following reports
- Daily activity reports
- Monthly achievement
- Weekly progress report
NB: As a fast-paced company involved in direct sales and marketing, successful candidates will have opportunities to advance within the organization.
This job description may be reviewed by the management at a later date; for the purpose of increasing efficiency.
Skills and Interests
Result driven attitude
Hunger for success
Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Enjoys building long-term relationships
Effective communication skills (both written and oral in English and Kiswahili)
Self-motivated Assertive attitude & effective team player.
Ability to manage multiple Opportunities simultaneously.
Degree or Diploma in Marketing / Business / or related field or equivalent education
How to Apply
E-Mail Your Detailed CVs Indicating Your Availability
On the Subject line clearly state Sales & Marketing Trainee
Our Contacts; P.O Box; 74001- 00200, Nairobi 3rd Floor, Bekim House, Westlands, Nairobi E-Mail: [email protected]