Alumni Relations Officer Job At USIU
Alumni Relations Officer Job Responsibilities
- Assist the Head of Alumni Affairs in planning and implementation of programs and projects that strategically engage alumni in strengthening the Alumni Association’s programs while providing tangible benefits to both alumni and the university.
- Publish Alumni Affairs content via alumni webpages, publications and social media.
- Provide administrative support of the planning and implementation of social activities and events that strategically engage the alumni community.
- Assist in the preparation of reports regarding alumni activities.
- Assist to implement and promote alumni programs as well as the goals of the USIU-Africa Alumni Association
- Management of accurate and complete alumni database records.
- Assist in the facilitation of communication with the alumni community.
- Maintain an organizational calendar of alumni-related events and activities.
- Assist in the organization and execution of alumni activities in partnership with the university.
- Assist in providing guidance and meaningful opportunities to alumni volunteers.
Qualifications For Alumni Relations Officer Job
- Undergraduate degree in Communications, Marketing or a business-related field, from an accredited university.
- At least two (2) years in a similar or comparable position.
- Communication Skills
- Social Media Skills
- Event Planning and Management Skills
- Networking Skills
- Fundraising Skills
- Editorial Skills
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects
- Ability to work with other organizational units within the university.
- Working closely and lead team members to achieve objectives
- Excellent ability to communicate fluently in English
- Work independently.
If you have the requisite qualifications and experience and want to work as a team member in a modern and progressive institution where you can make a difference, please apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants must provide a cover letter and a current CV, certified copies of educational certificates and transcripts, names and addresses of three referees, current salary and benefits, telephone and e-mail contacts to the address below by: Friday, 23 September 2015. Head of Human Resources, United States International University P.O Box 14634-00800, Nairobi, Kenya Email: [email protected] or [email protected] USIU-Africa is an equal opportunity employer