UWEZO MICROFINANCE BRANCH MANAGER JOBS– BM/08/17/UMBHRD
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Steer the Branch/ Unit into high level performance through proper supervision and maintenance of healthy portfolio through adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for promotion and marketing of UWEZO products and services in the area of operation.
- Responsible for supervision of UWEZO activities in the Branch/Unit to ensure that they are carried out in accordance with the laid down procedures and policies.
- Responsible for the smooth running of the branch/Unit by planning branch activities.
- Conduct weekly or biweekly meeting with all branch staff and ensure they are well updated on all company issues
- Responsible for supervision of the branch staff
- Stimulate branch growth through recruitment of new clients
- Determine portfolio levels of areas of operation within existing policy framework
- Responsible for loan appraisals and approvals as per policy
- Ensure safe custody of branch assets
- Ensure staff members in the branch are well acquainted, and adhere to the company policies and procedures
- Organize and facilitate business and loan management training for new and existing clients
- Maintain high quality portfolio by ensuring on time payments of loans and being zero tolerant to arrears
- Monitor loan approvals and the loan status of the branch, i.e. disbursements, repayments and appraisals
- Take overall responsibility for branch operations
- Responsible for preparation and submission of daily, weekly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports to management.
- Responsible for a Performance Management through appraisals, motivation and development of all branch staff as well as recommending their confirmation and training needs.
- Ensure all data is properly keyed into the system on time
- Perform any other function as may be directed by management from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Social Sciences, Finance, Accounting, Economics or other relevant studies from a reputable University.
- Accounting professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Experience of 3 years in a credit position or Business Development
- Initiative, high integrity and dependability.
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in handling customers
- Experience in a financial sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance
- Good sales and marketing skills
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should download this Job Application Form fill and send their applications to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 25th August 2017.
If you do not hear from us it means you were not shortlisted.