UWEZO MICROFINANCE DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVES – DSR/08/17/UMBHRD
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Going out to the market alongside the Business Development Officers to bring in new business to the bank.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To market the bank products and services
- Bringing new customers
- Meeting sales targets
- Giving customer feedback
- Participate in Sales drives
- Promoting bank brands in respective areas through customer interaction.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum grade of C (plain) in KCSE
- An undergraduate Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business related courses from a recognized institution
- Experience in Sales and Marketing, will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
- Ability to work independently
- Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service
HOW TO APPLY: Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should download this Job Application Form fill and send their applications to [email protected] so as to reach us on or before 25th August 2017.
If you do not hear from us it means you were not shortlisted.