Vetting Officer Job At G4S
G4S is the largest private sector employer and largest security company in Africa, with operations in more than 30 African countries and more than 122 000 employees on the continent. In Kenya, G4S employs more than 14,000 people and we have a presence in all major urban centres within the country.
Vetting Officer Job Responsibilities
- Verifying documents presented by potential employees.
- Conducting employee background checks
- Visiting and verifying employee declared residential addresses
- Verification and confirmation of referee integrity
- Accurate and adequate recording of verified employee background information
- Assisting in compiling and preparing employee records for the purposes of integrity examination
- Ongoing vetting of employees in high risk areas
- Opening Vetting Files and maintaining employee vetting records
Qualifications For Vetting Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in a security related discipline or its equivalent.
- Training in the National police service or the Kenya Defense forces is desirable.
- Membership to Security or HR professional Bodies.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to compile investigative reports
- 3-5 years of experience in security screening or investigations environment.
- Relevant working experience within an administrative environment
How to Apply