Our client, a leading online travel company in Africa is urgently seeking to recruit a Visa Officer to join their team.
Visa Officer Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the Visa Office.
- Effectively manage own and team’s caseloads under time pressures and within resource constraints.
- Deal with a range of clients and stakeholders and respond to enquiries.
- Prepare correspondence to clients and stakeholders.
- Undertake case-related investigation, including site visits and prepare clear and logical reports of such.
- Meet all departmental standards as advised by the management of the section. This includes, but is not limited to the code of conduct, client service standards and record-keeping requirements.
Qualifications for the Visa Officer Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Prior experience in a travel industry
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the same role
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CVs only to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “VISA OFFICER” on the subject line by 18th January 2017.