- Integral role of ensuring that the company’s stocks are correctly valued, pricing for customers is updated & correctly maintained.
- Maintaining GL/ECS integrity and ensuring that company books reflect the correct position at any one time Tracking the sales order life cycle and ensure that orders update to AR and GL.
- Ensuring that product purchases are correctly recorded in the general ledger recorded and on time
- Reviewing and reconciling stock in transit accounts
- Reviewing monthly stock gains/losses and ensuring that these are within tolerances and are approved as per MOA
- Ensure that stock accounts reconcile within ECS and between ECS and the General ledger
- Timely update of system costs and advising business of expected costs
- Acting as JDE stocks focal point
Qualifications for the Stocks Accountant Job
- Knowledge of JDE ECS module and its integration with other subsystems
- Strong analytical skills.
- Financial background and/or experience in financial analysis
- Good systems skills and knowledge of ERP (preferably JDE) processing systems
How to Apply
Responsibilities for the Stocks Accountant Job