Assistant Credit Controller Jobs at Vivo Energy
Responsibilities for the Assistant Credit Controller Job
- Effective implementation of the VE Operational Credit Manual in the County.
- Ensure that Credit Management is done proactively to reduce credit risk.
- Assist the related Credit Controller.
- Liaise with Central Credit team to ensure Update credit limits in JDE for new and existing customers are done
- Release blocked orders in the system (with appropriate authority)
- Ensure application of Cash
- Prepare credit reports for the Country Credit Committees
- Produce and issue dunning letters
- Provide information on bounced cheques
- Provide information to Country Credit Controller to support bad debt provision decision.
- Ensure Customer Master Data maintenance:
Qualifications for the Assistant Credit Controller Job
- Degree in Finance, economics or accounting.
- Exposure to risk management Sound knowledge of JDE
- Fluency in English
- Good communications, influencing and networking skills
How To Apply