Wananchi Group (K) Ltd Job Title: Business Analyst
Employment Status / Type: Full time
Position Reporting to: Group CFO
Manages Others: Yes
Job Purpose / Summary: The Wananchi Group (WGK) is Africa’s pioneering provider of Triple Play (broadband, multi-channel television and voice telephony) and direct-to-home (DTH) satellite PayTV.
The position will be responsible for the preparation and dissemination of management accounts, weekly and monthly reports of the group to the board of directors.
The position reports to the Group CFO, but will work closely with other managers within the Group.Key Roles:
- Preparing management accounts
- Drive reporting solutions based on business goals and objectives, develop new and report on existing performance indicators as well as benchmarking performance at all levels of the organization.
- Ensures & takes responsibility for the preparing and determination of weekly and monthly reports
- Preparing and assessing investment committee reports
Education, Experience and Skills
- Minimum Bachelors degree in accounting or finance. CFA or CPA qualification preferred
- Above average level of computer literacy and skills;
- At least five years post graduation working experience long-range financial plans, return on investment calculations;
- Experience in preparing Power Point presentations is essential;
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills and aptitude for problem solving, including data analysis and validation
- Excellent time management/organizational skills
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates to submit their application including a detailed CV,day time telephone contact to [email protected] with a subject line Business Analyst on or before 25th February 2016. Wananchi Group is an equal opportunity employer and will offer competitive remuneration and benefits to the right candidate. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Note: Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.