In efforts to build capacity and prepare for the scale-up phase Wanda is recruiting for the following position:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer / Telesales
Currently the most widely known and available technologies are inorganic fertilizers, which are not matched to the particular needs of specific soils or agro-economic zones. The lack of knowledge and access to organic fertilizers hinders farmers‘ uptake of sustainable agricultural practices.
In 2011 Wanda Agriculture was established to address these challenges and deliver along the triple bottom line – profit, people and planet. Having completed its technology research and licensing phase, proof of concept stage and first half of its pilot phase, the company has split into two strategic units –
Wanda Organic to produce effective soil and plant health solutions and Wanda Mobile to distribute the solutions and service the end user.
- Sales – Promote all products and services to increase the average spend per customers.
- Good Agriculture Practices Promotion (GAP) – follow up with farmers to build their agronomic capacity.
- Customer Retention – Ensure that new customers return for additional purchases by following up and ensuring customers satisfaction.
- Customer Complaints Management – Document and champion resolution of any customer complaints.
- Enquiries Management – Answer any questions the farmers have.
- Marketing Support – Support marketing campaigns and research.
- Monthly sales targets
- Customer engagement
- Adherence to processes and policies.
- Teamwork (peer to peer assessment)
- Diploma in business administration, Communication, Public Relations, or Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience in a sales driven customer service organization
- Experience in sales and marketing is a MUST.
- Able to speak one of the local languages fluently: Kikuyu, Kamba, Luo, Kimeru, Luhya, Kalenjin, and Kiswahili
- Customer Oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Solving
How to Apply
Send your application to [email protected]