Windsor Distributors a leading Distribution company based in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.Windsor distributors seeks to recruit enthusiastic and results oriented individuals.
Responsibilities for the Warehouse Attendant Job
- Ensure that stocks utilization and replenishment systems are adequate to facilitate logistics_ procurement and delivery capacity and program implementation.
- Exercise continuous assessment and vulnerability of stocks management and introduce sufficient preventative measures to reduced risks, fraud and ensure damage prevention.
- Monitor the suitability of the warehouse to ensure no damage to stocks and frequently monitor proper ventilation for stocks.
- Responsible for database entry of all stock movement and reporting.
- Ensure proper filing of paperwork’s.
- Liaise with programs on schedules of distribution and other site requirements for labor assistance.
- Ensure that all stock records are maintained to a good standard in all locations.
- Ensure that good practice on quality control of all received and supplied goods in transit and final stores are in place.
- Keep track of inbound and outbound goods especially goods in transit until they are delivered.
- Directly supervise the process of asset management controls in place for the purchasing, reception and movement of assets.
- Submit loss reports promptly and ensure that all records are updated with such losses and write-offs.
- Ensure that all standards and exercises of assets accountability and records are in place and are sufficient.
- Work with Security contact on requirements and movements of assets for emergency preparedness and contingency planning.
- Ensure donor compliance on donation of assets to partners and disposal is properly adhered• to at the field level.
- Conduct weekly and monthly spot check of assets.
- Ensure that assets are properly maintained and repaired in the field sites along with the Logistic Officer and drivers supervise the refueling of Vehicles.
- Keep tracks of fuel level for replenishment.
- Ensure having adequate hand tools to carry out duties.
- Prepare monthly fuel reports and submit to management on a timely basis.
- Supervised the maintenance of generators and escalate any potential risks to management for investigation and resolution.
- Ensure that all actions are considerate and compliant with the health and safety standards of the organization.
Warehouse Attendant Job Qualifications
- Knowledge of security and asset management systems Extreme flexibility, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Skills in public speaking and delivering presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for diversity.
- Capability to create strong partnerships among all program stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing environments, and sometimes to extreme conditions.
- Profound cross-cultural awareness.
- Creativity and the ability to work with limited resources.
- Knowledge of project management, vehicle management, communications systems, IT.
- Ability to work under pressure to pursue multiple tasks simultaneously to successful conclusions.
- Ability to work under own initiative.
- Experience submitting reports/proposals to achieve program objectives.
- Fluency in English.
- This is not an exhaustive list of the duties and responsibilities of this post and the potholder may, from time to time, be required to undertake any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as requested.
- Computer proficiency-MS-Excel/MS Word/MS-Outlook and Access.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]. Include an updated curriculum vitae, relevant Professional and Academic Certificates and one page statement on why you believe you are suited for this position. To be received by Tuesday November 8, 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted