Warehouse Clerk Jobs (30K)
Industry: Renewable Energy
Our client manufactures and distributes solar products ranging from solar lights, home systems, and energy cooking stoves and also offer energy services in small shops in rural areas. They seek to hire a Warehouse Clerk who will support both internal and external customers by implementing and executing procurement systems, procedures, policies and monitoring procurement task.
- Develop, Implement and enhance the warehouse structures and procedures in liaison with the Supply Chain Manager
- Data entry of all stocks received either in the warehouse system or Microsoft excel
- Manage the entire stocks at all times by having all records safely kept at the company’s warehouse and ensure placing of goods according to location criteria.
- Record invoices of incoming goods and handle warehouse requisitions.
- Preparation of manual receipts, issue Notes, goods in transit notes, receipt notes for suppliers, internal departments and outlets’ operators.
- Improve flow of commodities from the warehouse to the outlets
- Conduct daily temperature and humidity checks on goods on and continuously maintain environmental, health and safety and legal requirements in the warehouse.
- Conduct inspections in the warehouse to check on breakages, leakages, expiry etc.
- Physically separate non-conformity goods from the good stock, report and record any damages and discrepancies to the management accountant
- Make sure to follow FIFO (First In First Out) principles in order to deliver according to the goods expiry dates.
- Diploma in Store /Warehouse management or Procurement.
- 3 years work experience in a similar position
- Excellent analytical and IT skills
- Planning and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Accuracy in conducting and preparation of weekly Stock taking, reports and reconciliation
- Complaints handling skills.
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Ability to do intense manual labour
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Warehouse Clerk) to [email protected] before 15th December 2016.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted