Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job
Salary: 80 – 100K
Our client is an international company that offers services including international relocations by air and sea, packing and crating, household storage, customs clearance, relocation familiarization packages and overseas pet moves. They seek to hire a Warehouse and Logistics Manager who will be in charge of the packaging materials store room.
Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Manage, oversee, supervise and participate in storeroom operations.
- Approve requisitions, analyze work orders, etc.
- Brief staff on materials to be loaded or on assembly of items to be delivered.
- Check with staff for changes that could affect delivery schedule; make schedule adjustments as needed.
- Review paperwork from deliveries to determine if additional work requirements will occur.
- Check documents for thoroughness and completeness and prepare additional documentation when necessary.
- Initiate all requests for replenishment of stock.
- Oversee the receipt and dispersal of materials entering or leaving warehouse;
- Take periodic inventories and participate in monthly inventory program.
- Direct activities related to dispatching, routing, and tracking transportation vehicles.
- Plan, organize and manage the work of subordinate staff to ensure that the work is accomplished in a manner consistent with the company’s requirements.
- Handle all client documentation in relation to the relevant customs requirements
- Direct investigations to verify and resolve customer or shipper complaints
- Serve as contact persons for all workers within assigned territories.
- Implement schedule and policy changes.
Qualifications and Skills for Warehouse & Logistics Manager Job
- A degree or diploma in a relevant field
- A minimum of 5 years experience in warehousing and logistics, with at least 2 years at a supervisory level
- Previous experience handling customs documentation is desired
- Must have a strong personality
- Leadership and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Warehouse and Logistics Manager) to [email protected] before Monday 18th July 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.
The Recruiting Manager, 4th floor, Mayfair Suites, Parklands Road, Westlands