Our client, a well – established company that Supplies Consumer Goods is seeking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for their Kisumu office.
The successful candidate MUST have 5 years warehouse management experience in an NGO or FMCG company.
- Responsible for managing entire tasks and activities related to warehousing, logistics and service suppliers.
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming stocks and controlling outgoing stock.
- Advise management on any special needs that adds value to customer service , service levels and product delivery.
- Ensure all procedures and warehouse documentation is in place at all times.
- Maintain standards of health and hygiene, security in the work environment.
- Bachelor degree in business, logistics or supply chain.
- Must have 5 years experience as a Warehouse Manager in a NGO or FMCG Company.
- Personal Attributes:
- Attention to detail and deep analytical mind-set.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good people management and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to innovate and reengineer processes.
Monthly gross salary: Ksh. 100,000 /= (Approx. 1,000 USD)
Deadline: 30th September 2015
How to Apply
To apply, please follow the link:
http://bit.ly/1Ef4sT9 Summit Recruitment & Training,
Blixen Court, Karen road,
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants but unfortunately high volumes of applications makes this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successfully on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be consider for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the requirements of the job