Our client is a leading distributor of trusted and quality medical supplies in the market. They seek to hire a dynamic Warehouse Manager with excellent leadership, organization, planning skills and quality control skills.
Industry: Medical Supplies
Salary: 350k – 420k based on experience
Warehouse Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage procurement order cycle and order of outsourcing
- Manage group age of goods, plan transport, implement customs operation upstream and downstream
- Recruit, supervise and support Stores, Procurement and Logistics team.
- Plan work organization of employees, identify work schedules, manage attendance and leaves
- Manage flows of goods between storing and stockpiling areas
- Follow supplies programs and relationships with internal suppliers and customers
- Organize deliveries and provision of goods to customers in setback zone and when appropriate, delivery operation to customers
- Prepare procedures for optimizing costs, schedules, quality and control of phases of getting goods and services
- Optimize the logistical organization: identify equipment and materials needs (forklifts, material handling equipment, etc.) and plan the necessary investments in accordance with the management
- Monitor the Temperatures in the warehouse and ensure it is kept within the required limits and all records updated accurately for Compliance inspections.
- Ensure that installations and equipment’s are working properly; organize maintenance and reconditioning of damaged equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are applied.
- Issue shipping instructions and provide routing information to ensure that delivery times and locations are coordinated.
- Review Monthly production schedules, consumption reports, and demand forecasts to estimate peak and delivery timings.
- Match the physical, computer stock and stock cards – which is then reviewed by the stock auditor. Resolve and provide explanations for any variances.
Qualifications for the Warehouse Manager Job
- A Business Degree with 8 years relevant experience in store management.
- Knowledge of every factor in the logistic chain (suppliers, transporters, logistic platforms, local authorities) and management of contractual relationships
- Ability to analyze and follow purchase and logistic KPI’s (stock rotation, etc.) and its evolution in order to optimize overall costs,
- Ability to balance the need for product availability versus the need to minimize costs of inventory to ensure optimum stocks of the right material in the right location
- Knowledge of ERP system used
- Should have initiative to implement and improve on Systems.
- Should be alert, proactive and be a person of high integrity.
- Excellent coordination skills
- Respect for deadlines and a sense of responsibility
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, apply here before Monday 15th May 2017