- Company: Reputable Institution
- Location: Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- State: Nairobi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics/Transportation Jobs in Kenya
Warehouse Assistant Job At IEBC (Lower Eastern, Upper Eastern)
Warehouse Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Supervise and provide guidance and advice in areas pertaining to Supply Chain Management to officers working in the region,
- Assist in regional procurement, preparation of procurement plans, market survey and research,
- Issue/Dispose stores and equipment in accordance to the laid down procurement regulations and procedures,
- Ensure proper record keeping of all stores/equipment in the warehouse and safe keeping of the same,
- Prepare monthly and annual Supply Chain Management reports/returns and forward to Headquarter through the REC.
Qualifications For Warehouse Assistant Job
- For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Diploma in Supplies Management or Procurement Management,
- Two (2years of relevant work experience in a large organization,
- Must be a resident of the Region he/she is applying to be considered,
- Be computer literate.
In addition to the qualifications set above, the applicants must further meet and get the following clearances:
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA).
- Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
- Chief Executive Officer, Higher Education Loans Board.
- Professional bodies (where applicableto which the applicant belongs eg LSK, ICPAK, AAK, IEK etc.
- Credit Reference Bureau Africa Ltd or Metropol Credit Reference Bureau.
- Security Clearance
All shortlisted applicants may be subjected by the Commission to a security clearance by National Intelligence Service (NIS).
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to submit their duly completed application together with up-to-date curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and testimonials, email and telephone contacts of three (3referees who must be familiar with the candidates previous work experience. Applicants must indicate the Job title on the top left corner of the envelope. Those applying for constituency or Regional positions must also indicate the Region or Constituency on the top left corner of the envelope.
- Applications and supporting documents shall be: Hand delivered to the IEBC CEO/CS, 6th Floor, Anniversary Towers, University Way, Nairobi: and/or Send via Post Office to
- Independent Electoral Boundaries Commission (IEBC), P O Box 45371-00100, Nairobi, Kenya.
- Applications must reach IEBC by 30th September 2016