Water Equipment – Admin Assistant Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Our client is the leading supplier of water related equipment. They seek to hire a very polished, sharp looking and eloquent individual to fill an Admin Assistant position. The successful candidate will be tasked with providing general coordination of office activities.
Salary: 50k – 70k based on experience
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Mans the front office and operate the switchboard.
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally.
- Responding to customer queries.
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally.
- Liaising with various service providers.
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required.
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data.
- Maintains office hygiene.
- Support staff on admin and operational issues.
- Write and prepare letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form.
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours.
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- At least 2 years’ experience in a fast paced work environment.
- Diploma in business Administration or other relevant field.
- Must be Smart, presentable, confident and have great interpersonal skills.
- Must be polished, sharp looking and eloquent
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Computer literacy and proficiency in MS Office.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
How to Apply