About Watervale Investments
Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry. Backed by European and American investment, our mission is to make quality furniture more available and affordable to millions of Kenyans. We believe in being a fair and honest employer and providing our employees with opportunity based on performance and merit.
About the Position
The Administrative Officer is an important support role in our office. The role will focus on supporting all of our key back office functions, helping the company’s day to day work run smoothly. This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for anyone interested in gaining experience in administration, operations or accounting. This Administrative Assistant will be based full time in our office along Mombasa Road.
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for managing customer accounts, regular reconciliation reports, verifying inventory management entries, tracking payments and receipts.
Goals and Responsibilities
Manage Customer Administrative Records
• Ensure all customer payments are promptly and properly posted to accounts
• Prepare sales orders, credit notes and other account transactions promptly and to a high degree of accuracy
• Track and follow up on customer payments
Conduct Monthly Reconciliations
• Reconcile customer payments against bank records
• Reconcile monthly sales report against ETR record
• Manage and reconcile petty cash advances and records
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
• Experience with administration or recordkeeping, some background in accounting a plus
• Highly proficient computer user with experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Very high attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal skills – eager to interact with and support staff across the company as well as customers
• Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Competitive salary for entry level position, participation in a private pension scheme, opportunity for advancement and coaching by the company’s international directors.
How to Apply
Please visit the link below to apply online for this and any other available positions: http://www.watervale.co.ke/vacancies