Waumini Sacco is a National Sacco with its head office in Westlands, Nairobi and other branches in Nakuru and Kisii and a liason office in Ongata Rongai.
Qualifications for the MPESA Attendant Job
- Minimum of KCSE C- with a C plain in Mathematics
- Cash handling and accounting knowledge.
- Knowledge on use of computers is mandatory
- 6 month previous working experience as an MPESA attendant.
- Operation of POS services will be an added advantage.
- Possess a certificate of good conduct.
- Main Roles
- Attending to MPESA Customers and maintaining the daily MPESA routine reports.
- Any other role as may be allocated by the Supervisor
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send application letters highlighting their current and expected salary, and a CV together with names of three referees and give their day time telephone contact to;
The Chief Executive Officer Waumini Sacco, P.O. Box 66121, 00800, Nairobi,
Through email to [email protected] or hand deliver to our offices in Westlands, Waumini House 1st Floor to reach us on or before 5:00 p.m. on May 3rd 2017 Waumini Sacco is an equal opportunity employer. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.