Programme Business Support Assistant Job at WFP
The World Food Programme Somalia activities include food assistance for relief, emergency school feeding, humanitarian air and logistics services, food coordination and emergency rehabilitation projects and Cash Based Transfers.
This position is open to qualified Kenyan candidates only. Female candidates in particular, are encouraged to apply
Duties for the Programme Business Support Assistant Job
- Support the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities of all food assistance interventions;
- Contribute to the analysis and preparation of reports of process, output and outcome indicators to support decision making and implementations status;
- Support the follow-up on monitoring and complaint and feedback mechanism findings to ensure that corrective actions are taken;
- Work in close collaboration with internal counterparts to strengthen the quality and consistency of monitoring and evaluation activities in the field;
- Train national and partner staff on monitoring and evaluation, and mobile data collections;
- Perform any other duty assigned by the supervisor.
Programme Business Support Assistant Job Qualifications
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable
- Three years of progressive responsible work experience including at least one year in the field of statistics, information management or other related field. Experience in monitoring and evaluation, reporting of development or humanitarian projects and database management would be an added advantage.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English is a requirement. Knowledge of Arabic or Somali would be an advantage.
- Experience utilizing computers, including word processing, advanced knowledge of excel, descriptive statistics for data analysis and reporting, experience in query building using SQL (PostgreSQL or MS Access) and data integration is desirable.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Programme Business Support Assistant Job before 10th May 2017.