Wholesale Internships at Safaricom
Organization Name: Wholesale Department
- We are pleased to announce the following Internship vacancy in the Wholesale and Roaming Department within the Finance Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Wholesale Internship Brief Description
- Reporting to the Senior Manager – Wholesale Operations, the position holder will identify business opportunities, develop and manage business relationships and service experience among wholesale & roaming customers and partners to ensure business growth, profitability and retention.
- Monitoring all customer feedback on wholesale and roaming issues
- Quality & Billing Assurance audits for all wholesale and roaming products
- Technical Assurance for wholesale and roaming products and services.
- Update of external information related to wholesale and roaming
- Streamlining the Tower and Capacity & IP Target Market List
- Close monitoring of the Tower, Capacity & IP sales pipeline and tracker
- Ensuring agreed IOT discount rates are implemented on TAP
- Maintaining an up-to-date roaming services database indicating live partners, launched services and ensuring this information is communicated accurately to internal and external customers
- Business development
Requirements for Wholesale Internships
- Degree in Commerce, Business, Technology or a closely related field;
- Work experience in business development and managing business relationships
- Knowledge/ work experience in ICT will be an added advantage, and
- Strong relationship building skills
- Demonstrated record of revenue and profit growth and new business development;
- Demonstrable ability to work with customers and business partners; and
- Ability to deliver excellent results with minimum supervision
How To Apply
How to Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal here and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.