Regent’s University London is pleased to offer Will Conard Scholarships for Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing for September or January intake. Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Regent’s University London is a private non-profit university located in London, United Kingdom. Regent’s University is only the second institution in the UK that was granted the status of a private university.
If English is not student’s first language they will need to meet the university’s English language requirements for postgraduate courses.
Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue undergraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to pursue Fashion Design and Fashion Marketing.
- Fashion Design – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Design with Marketing – BA (Hons)
- Fashion Marketing – BA (Hons)
Scholarship Award: Two full scholarships plus free accommodation for one term for students on study abroad placements.
Number of Scholarships: Two scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Students of any nationality are welcome to apply, and must currently be enrolled as an undergraduate student in a fashion design, fashion marketing or fashion merchandising curriculum that has a current member of the International Textile and Apparel Association on the faculty.
Nationality: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: For those applicants whose mother tongue is not English, University requires a recent pass in any of the following qualifications:
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English, grade C
- GCSE/IGCSE English, grade C (for non-EU IGCSE students, please provide along with the IGCSE certificate, the Supplementary Certifying Statement with the breakdown of component grades)
- IB Diploma English A grade 5 or above HL or SL. English B grade 5 at HL
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with an overall score of 6.5 (for non-EU students: a minimum score of 5.5 in each component)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score of 90 (internet-based test) (TOEFL results not accepted post 17 April 2014 for non-EU/UK students)
- Pearson Test (PTE Academic) score of 58 (for non-EU Students: a minimum score of 51 in each component)
How to Apply: Applicants should provide the following written statements:
- One statement not in excess of one double-spaced, typed page, outlining your career goals in the field of fashion marketing or merchandising
- A brief summary, not to exceed one double-spaced, typed page, stating your leadership and community activities, including your level of involvement, honours, awards and recognition and relevant work experience, if applicable
- Two letters of recommendation, at least one of which from an ITAA member. These letters of recommendation should address your academic and leadership abilities, extracurricular and community involvement, interpersonal relationships and potential for future contributions to the profession
- Copy of your transcripts
- An electronic file of your work. This could include, but not be limited to, reports, essays, presentations and visual work
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit your application to ITAA by July 1, 2017.