Receptionist Employment At Wilmar Flowers In Kenya
Wilmar Flowers Limited a fresh produce company based in Thika is looking for self-driven & result oriented person who can execute front Office duties and take initiatives to improve work.
Job Title: Receptionist/Front Office Administrator
Job Type: Full-time
Receptionist Job Responsibilities In Kenya
- Welcome Clients/ Persons entering organization in a professional manner.
- Receive and Screen Phone calls Deliver excellent customer service at all times Deal with all inquiries in a professional and courteous manner, in person, on the telephone or via e-mail
- Fulfill all reasonable requests from clients and ensure their satisfaction
- Report any maintenance issues immediately to line manager, including all furniture, fittings and equipment
- Provide daily and Monthly reports as required Carry out instructions given by the management team
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate with various departments and customers and resolve any technical and operation issues.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments on customer support Management customer enquiries for all products and services and ensure timely resolution for same.
- Look into the day to day correspondence of the mails required for official purposes To provide administrative support and assistance when required.
- Maintain office filing and storage systems -Update and maintain databases such as mailing lists, contact lists and client information Retrieve information when requested-
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle requests for information and data Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails Prepare agendas for meetings and prepare schedules
Requirements For Receptionist Jobs In Kenya
- One must have a diploma in customer service /front office or related course
- A minimum of 3 years’ Experience in the same field
- Must have good Communication and Listening Skills Demonstrate a passionate commitment to the business
- Be able to work unsupervised in a busy environment
- Good Time Management Skills Good Persuasion Skills
- Willingness to Learn
- Be confident and self-motivated
- Must be friendly, smiley, sociable and welcoming to our customers, to create a great atmosphere Remain calm, patient and polite, if receiving customer feedback
- Be helpful and go out of your way to help our customers
- Excellent organizational ability and strong attention to detail
- Well-developed written and verbal communication
- The ability to prioritize and manage your time Proactive with ability to take initiative within an unsupervised environment
Firm knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
How to Apply
Please send your Applications to [email protected] by close of business 2nd March, 2016, stating your availability.