WINAS SAVINGS AND CREDIT CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY LIMITED, formally Embu teachers Sacco limited, is a sasra-licenced, modern and fast- growing financial institution in Kenya. Established in 1977 to serve teachers in the larger Embu district, the society has rebranded and diversified its membership to effectively tap the economic potential in all viable sectors in the Kenyan markets and beyond.
Continuously ensuring adherence to internal control systems, risk management and governance, procedures and policies and set organizational objectives with a view to minimize risk exposure for utilization of Sacco resources.
Appointment to the position will be made from persons who have:
• Bachelors degree in business related field preferably finance and accounting option from a recognized university;
• Certified public accountant-CPA (k) and must be a member of institute of certified public accountants of Kenya (ICPAK);
• Certified internal auditor (CIA) qualification and membership to the respective professional body will be an added advantage;
• 5 years relevant experience in a financial institution or co-operative sector;
• Proficiency in computer sit
• Should be 35-40 years old.
• Attention to detail.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information in an appropriate manner.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
So as to reach the office on or before 7th,June 2017. All applications should be addressed to: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER WINAS SACCO LTD, P.O BOX 696-60100 EMBU