Cash Transfer Assistants Job at Windle Trust Kenya
Location: 2 in Kakuma and 2 in Dadaab
Contract term: Full-time, 1-year contract with possibility of extension
The Cash Transfer Assistants primary responsibility will be to ensure disbursement of payments to beneficiaries in all cash transfer interventions and ensure beneficiaries awareness, adherence and feedback mechanisms are implemented as per the project set criteria and procedures.
Roles for the Cash Transfer Assistants Job
- Prepare the list of beneficiaries based on project criteria and submit to the cash Transfer officer for review and approval.
- Regularly update the list of beneficiaries for conditional cash transfers in close liaison with the monitoring and evaluation officers taking into consideration fulfilment of set conditions such as attendance.
- Organize and participate in community meetings, school meetings and other stakeholder meetings at field levels to share on targeting, processes and collect feedback for management consideration.
- Ensure data required from respective school records to objectively inform conditional cash Transfers are collected and shared appropriately to inform timely disbursements
Cash Transfer Assistants Job Qualifications
- At least one year experience managing Cash Transfer Projects.
- Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Community Work or field relevant to the position
- Experience working with Refugees and pastoralists and ASAL areas.
- Demonstrable experience of M&E and community mobilization and beneficiaries’ selection and targeting
- Ability to work well in unstable and frequently changing security environments
- Willingness to work and live in often remote areas under basic conditions
How to Apply
If you wish to apply for any of these positions, please send your resumé with a covering letter quoting reference number for the position to [email protected] OR Human Resource Department, Windle Trust Kenya, P O Box 40521-00100 Nairobi.
Letters of application should include detailed CV, daytime telephone contact and current remuneration. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Deadline for applications is Monday, May 15th, 2017.
No telephone calls, please. Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Windle Trust Kenya’s selection processes reflect our commitment to a diverse and inclusive environment.
Applications from qualified female candidates are especially encouraged. We work in schools and are committed to safeguarding children from abuse.