Audit & Risk Job At Women Enterprise Fund
HR/No: 8/2016 Grade WEF 6 (1 post)
Audit & Risk Job Purpose
Reporting to the Senior Audit & Risk Officer, the job holder will support the Audit and Risk Department and participate in identification of risks, assessment, monitoring and reporting in line with the Fund’s risk management framework.
Audit & Risk Job Responsibilities
- Participate in developing risk assessment and measurement systems
- Help in risk identification and evaluation, maintaining a comprehensive risk database and monitoring on an on-going basis;
- Preparing initial reports on the results of risk assessment highlighting key vulnerabilities requiring follow up for conclusive resolution;
- Participate in conducting financial and systems audit
- Participate in ensuring compliance with policies and statutory requirements;
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications For Audit & Risk Job
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- A Bachelor of Commerce Degree (Accounting/Finance option); from a recognized university/institution and passed CPA II or equivalent.
- Served in a reputable organization for at least three (3) years in a similar position
- Computer application skills
- Must be registered members of CISA, CIA, ISACA or any other professional body.
- Competencies required
- Logic thinking /reasoning
- Leadership and management skills
- Integrity and strong ethical values
- Attentive to detail
- Proactive and able to work with minimum supervision
- Ability to prioritize work and to thrive under pressure
How to Apply
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to satisfy the requirements of chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya and obtain clearances from Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission (EACC), Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA), Criminal Investigations Department (CID), Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) and Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
- Interested candidates who meet the minimum requirements should submit their application letter together with a detailed CV and copies of relevant academic and professional certificates and testimonials, and national identity card, to the following address:-
- The Ag. Chief Executive Officer Women Enterprise Fund P.O Box 17126-0010 Nairobi
- Or dropped at the CEO’s office on 14th floor, NSSF Building, Block A, Eastern Wing to reach us on or before 15th July, 2016. All envelopes should clearly indicate the reference number or the position being applied for.