Our client, a well-established construction company is looking to recruit a Workshop Quality Manager. The ideal candidate MUST have above 3 years quality management experience in the manufacturing industry.
- In charge of inventory management, demand planning, receiving of incoming and outgoing stock.
• Planning, evaluating, organizing, integrating and delegating.
• Evaluate the costs of transportation, services and inventory within any budget.
• Provide staff management.
• Provide fleet management.
• Ensure proper documentation is achieved.
• Ensure all transactions are recorded timely and accurately.
• Ensure full compliance with all quality assurance standards and government regulations.
• Report preparation.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a Degree/Diploma in any Engineering field.
• Must have above 3 years’ quality management in the manufacturing industry.
• Must have people management skills.
• Must be self motivated.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills.