To provide a wide range of administrative support services for the office of the Regional Leader , People & Culture and Finance Directors that ensures efficient functioning of the office and effective communication with stakeholders.
Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
Communication, Information and Stakeholder Management:
- Strategic engagement with various stakeholders both internal and external including National directors, RL , P&C , Finance Directors Direct Reports, Board members, Global Center, Support Office Partners, Government Officials, Other INGOs to maintain and build relationship with the Regional Office.
- Provide and coordinate research and documentation for RL’s internal and external presentations.
- Prepare monthly briefings and quarterly reports and any adhoc information as needed. Follow up and coordination execution of action items from RL’s , P&C and Finance Director’s consultation, meetings and events.
- Take initiative to meet needs relative to the field / Global Centre for information / guidance to ensure effective communication is ongoing.
Coordination of Meetings & Events Management
- Provide executive support to the RL , P&C and Finance directors including scheduling of meetings and conference calls, note/minute taking and dissemination of minutes from the meetings and calls.
- Coordinate team meetings with National Directors, Finance and P&C Directors.
- Assist / support RL, P&C and Finance Directors to be prepared for regional meetings / leadership team meetings by compiling relevant pre-reading materials / documentation, and helping track action plans that their require.
Administration and Travel coordination
- Manage and improve business processes for front and back office – procurement, finance, travel advance requisitions and settlement for the Regional Leader, Finance and P&C Directors.
- Manage the Regional Leader, P&C and Finance Director’s calendars and in consultation with the SLT maintain a regional calendar.
- Review and track budget for RL, P&C and Finance Directors and approval expenses per policy.
- Develop and maintain database for key contacts for RL’s Office.
- Manage travel and leave schedule for RL, P&C and Finance Directors.
- Plan RL, P&C and Finance Director’s field visits in consultation with the respective National Offices
- Carry out additional responsibilities and projects as assigned.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
- Attend and participate in daily devotions and weekly Chapel services.
- Perform other duties as required.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training
- Educational level required: A university degree in administration, communications, or related and transferable field of study required.
- Technical Training qualifications required: Additional qualifications in secretarial or business studies will be a plus
- Experience: At least 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role or aapprox. 3-5 years’ experience in supporting senior executives. Experience working in Africa will be preferred.
- Requires excellent communication skills; writing and editing concise, clear letters, reports, articles or e-mails.
- Requires good interpersonal, negotiation and administrative skills. Treating others with respect, regardless of position or function. Good listener
- Ability to deal with others in order to reach an agreement or solution; for example, consensus building.
- Able to establish and maintain a good rapport and cooperative working relationship with Partnership stakeholders, Regional Leadership and National Directors.
- Proven skills in working effectively cross-culturally.
- Requires ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Strong documentation skills including report writing and minute taking.
- Ability to appropriately handle competing requests for the RLs attention.
- Skill at negotiating with various personalities and developing internal and external network of contacts.
- This requires strong organizational skills, independent judgment, and the ability to be flexible as the demands and priorities change.
- High level of computer literacy / proficiency
- Able to travel up to 10%.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here