Senior Finance Officer
East Africa Regional Office, Nairobi
World Vision (WV) is a global network of people committed to enhance the well-being of children everywhere by empowering families and communities to overcome the challenges of poverty and injustice.
The Senior Finance Officer will provide leadership and management of the Accounts Payable unit, ensure accountability through good cash flow and balance sheet management and ensure effective utilisation and safe guarding of assets.
Responsibilities include: Provide oversight of accounts payables, asset management, balance sheet management of staff advance accounts and capacity development of supervisees.
Skills required include:
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce or related field
- 5 years of experience in an Accounting field.
- Ability to analyse a wide variety of data
- Ability to communicate ideas and data both verbally and written in a persuasive and appropriate manner
- Knowledge of MS Office, Lotus Notes and Sunsystems.
- Must be a committed Christian, able to stand above denominational diversities.
How to Apply
For specific details regarding the position, please refer to the full description and http://careers.wvi.org/job-opportunities-in-kenya by the closing date 23 October 2015.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
World Vision is an equal opportunity employer.
Our Vision for every child, life in all its fullness; Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.