Administration Officer Jobs at World Wide Fund
As a result of the reorganization process that WWF-Kenya has recently undergone, it is seeking to operate towards a desired target model that will promote efficiency and effectiveness in order to deliver its ambitious strategic plan. WWF-Kenya seeks a competent and committed individual for the following role
Reporting to the Shared Services Centre Manager the Administration Officer will work towards ensuring efficient operations.
Admin Job Responsibilities
- Execute Shared Service Centre administrative services on behalf of the business units as per set policies, standards, and service level agreement.
- Facilitate staff local and international travel and support protocol facilitation.
- Manage WWF-Kenya’s facilities including general maintenance, management of external contractors, and implementation of planned and on-going repairs of general works.
- Generate initial purchase requisitions for the relevant SSC function.
- People management of the Office Assistants, and Drivers while building their capacities.
- Direct and plan essential central services such as reception activities, cleaning, catering, and waste disposal and recycling.
- Support the SSC team to deliver effective and efficient service to client units.
- Maintain records of daily visits in the log book and sorts deliverable items in accordance to delivery route in order to ensure efficiency.
- Assist in the preparation of tender documents and logging documentation throughout relevant stages of the procurement process.
- Monitor all visitors to the office; provide assistance to visitors by providing directions and accurate information related to WWF-Kenya.
- Carry out periodic controls to ensure that the filing systems are properly used and that documents are regularly filed and easily accessible.
- Develop and maintain an archive policy for the office based on contractual and legal requirements.
- Support the field offices to manage their administrative tasks.
Qualifications for the Admin Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related disciplines or equivalent;
- 3 years relevant experience in similar employment.
- Strong leadership, people, organizational and administrative skills;
- Highly analytical and interpretative problem solving.
- High level of integrity
- Computer literacy and MS skills
For the detailed Job description visit: http://www.wwfkenya.org/about_us/job_opportunities/
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should email a cover letter and CV as one document with ‘Administration Officer’ on the subject line to the HR Manager, WWF-Kenya – [email protected] not later than 28th March 2017.
Kindly note that only shortlisted persons will be contacted.
WWF is an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse workforce.