Reports to: Managing Director
We are seeking to recruit a driver with not less than 3 years’ experience in driving. Must be honest, dedicated, disciplined, hardworking with a clean driving license.
Responsibilities for the Driver Job
- To operate assigned vehicle in a safe and cautious manner
- To keep the assigned vehicle(s) clean inside and outside
- To recognize and attend to vehicle maintenance needs
- To undertake ad-hoc assignments or duties assigned by management when required
- Perform basic inspection of the vehicle before traveling and ensure that vehicles are in good condition and safe for driving
- Routine errands during the day will be included
- To pick and drop The Managing Director
Driver Job Qualifications
- Males preferred.
- 3 – 4 years’ experience as a company driver.
- Must have a clean valid driving license
- Must be very polished and smart.
- Familiar with the routes in Nairobi and surrounding environs
- Defensive driving skills
- Ability to communicate fluently in English.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Very good problem solving skills.
- Mature, healthy with excellent eyesight and punctual with a good attendance record
- Ability to multi task, willingness to learn and positive attitude
- Flexibility in terms of working hours.
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV only to [email protected] before close of business 16th January 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV and position applied for on the subject line