Salary: KES. 60,000 – KES. 75,000 plus commissions on all retail sales
A leading company in cosmetics is seeking to recruit an aggressive, mature suitable personnel to fill the position of a Sales and Marketing Manager – Retail
- Overall responsible for managing company’s sales of all cosmetic products
- Responsible for managing Sales team. Customer service and van sales
- Must continuously grow the revenue of the company
- Maximize every selling opportunity to achieve targets and build relationships with partners
Sales & Marketing Manager Job Responsibilities
- To meet monthly, quarterly, and annual retail revenue targets and grow sales month by month
- Strategy Formulation-responsible for senior level decision making and both day to day management and strategic direction of the sales growth of the organization.
- Managing customer relationship
- Grow the Sales Volumes-Proactively ensure steady sales growth for the company as the company retains market competitiveness and positive image as well as ensure continuous sales growth at by building a high-performance sales team that delivers results, maximizing sales to the current clientele
- In charge of all marketing activities
- Development of action plans to penetrate New Markets-Initiate, coordinate, design and implement concrete strategies to ensure penetration into new markets in implementation of sales strategy
- Management of the Sales Process -Across the regions, ensuring sales analysis and market trends are in line with the company’s strategic plan.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the industry and products in details
- Drive client satisfaction to encourage repeat business and secure new opportunities
- Develop marketing campaigns. To identify and map attractive sales areas and plan for marketing activities around the country
- Assisting the Managing Director in planning the strategic growth of the business
- Increase partners’ Brand awareness and build-up strong and sustainable relationships with partners.
- To provide training to Beauty consultants on how to sell and maintain relationships with clients
- To ensure after-sales service issues are managed in time and to the satisfaction of the customers
Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Manager Job
- A degree in business related field with 5 years’ experience in FMCG with market knowledge
- Previous sales experience and a strategic thinker, previous contacts essential
- Well-developed negotiation skills
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Experience in beauty industry will be a plus.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for beauty products
How to Apply
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to [email protected] before close of business 21st January 2017. Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and attach a passport photo