We are seeking to fill the following positions.
Who will be responsible for the timely procurement, storage and issuance of high quality, low-cost goods and services for the hostels
- Proven working experience as a procurement officer in a busy hotel
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as understanding the market
- Relevant degree in supply chain management or business administration
- Minimum three years’ experience as a procurement officer for a busy hotel.
To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy rooms and the environment for the hostel.
- Diploma in Housekeeping
- In-depth understanding of housekeeping operations
- Skills in managing staff
- Minimum three years’ experience in a three or four star hotel.
How to Apply
Applications with a cover letter, CV with names of 3 referees and day time telephone contact and working email address, copies of relevant documents should be sent by email to:
Email: [email protected]
by Friday 18th November 2016 at 4:00pm.
Late applications will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be addressed to
National General Secretary
Kenya YMCA P.O Box 30330.00100