Young Women Christian Association (YWCA) is a National Organization founded in 1912 whose purpose is to develop the leadership and collective power of women and girls to achieve social and economic empowerment, human rights, health, security, dignity, freedom, justice and peace for all humanity.
The Association invites application for the position of Accounts Intern for its Head Office.
The successful candidate will be based in Nairobi and will report to the Chief Accountant.Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team on yearly forecasting efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Support the payment processing team
- Data entry
- Credit checks
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors
- Computer literacy and the ability to apply accounting principles.
- Knowledge of pastel will be an added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Candidates that are interested and meet the above qualifications are invited to apply.
An application with a detailed CV to reach the under mentioned on or before 29th March 2016 Human Resource Officer YWCA-Kenya [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted