ZanaAfrica is a social enterprise headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya that provides dignity and inspiration for women and girls to live their purpose through sanitary pads and related products.
We envision a future where girls in East Africa live healthy, safe, informed lives while defining their own purpose—a world in which menstrual health management is recognized as a human right, and the onset of puberty as the most effective time to engage girls in a range of personal health decisions.
Our business arm maintains a portfolio of high quality sanitary pad products and brands designed for and by East Africa women. Our non-profit arm innovates scalable, engaging health education solutions that, together with our pads, deliver comprehensive menstrual and reproductive health support. Together, we leverage the best of the private and non-profit sectors to equip women and girls with the support they need to define their purpose and live the life they choose.
Duties for the Field Officer NGO Job
- Bachelors degree in Public Health, Sociology, Anthropology, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience running interventions for randomized controlled trials is a plus.
- Go-getter attitude with an unabashed commitment to doing whatever it takes to get a job done, on time, while motivating others to do the same.
- Outstanding attention to detail and proactivity in carrying out work. Analytical and strategic approach to project management is a must.
- Enthusiastic and collaborative team player.
- Previous experience working in field teams in resource-limited environments.s.
- Unbounded enthusiasm for realizing, and advocating for, girls’ sexual and reproductive health and rights.
- Kenyan or East African candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter outlining their qualifications and enthusiasm for the Field Officer role, both in PDF format, to [email protected]. Not later than COB, 10th March 2017.