Our Mission is to provide holistic education and foster a culture of integrity, hard work, research innovation and creativity towards problem solving and lifelong skills.
We are seeking to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position of an Admissions Clerk on a short term contract (3 months) with the possibility of extension.
- Collection of application forms from Front Office team and cross-checking the accuracy of the details on the forms.
- Grouping the application forms per course per branch.
- Liaising with different faculties for prompt admission.
- Collection of the forms from faculties and allocating admission numbers
- Preparation of admission letters and dispatching them to relevant branches
- Obtaining and analyzing report on picked and unpicked admission letters.
- Preparing and communicating report on the admissions analysis
- Undertake Quality Management System (QMS) mechanisms in regard to the Admissions Office.
- Responding to student queries.
- A minimum of a diploma in records management or related field
- At least 1 year experience in office administration
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
- Keen with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and going the extra mile
- Should possess computer skills with sound knowledge of MS Office applications.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants to send their applications including an updated CV complete with names of three referees, their email addresses and telephone numbers to the undersigned, not later than 6th July 2016 quoting job ref ZU/10/25/7 The Human Resource Officer, via Email address: [email protected]
- Website: www.zetech.ac.ke
- Zetech University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.